Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Gift of Poetry


This post is not about me or my experience.  And yet it is just that.  This week I choose to step aside and shine the spotlight on another very Sacred Communicator.  Months ago, my dear friend Heather Krulewski sent me this poem she wrote.  I wasted no time in printing it out and putting it into my binder of inspiration.  Today the poem wished to be heard by you. 
 
Heather is a true being of Love.  Her Light shines brightly and is felt by all who are blessed with her presence.  Even by those, I suspect, who merely pass her in the street.  I am grateful for my connection with Heather.  Without further gushing, here is her poetry, a gift, for you to experience.  May it inspire you!
 

Imaginers
by Heather Krulewski 

We are the creators
The inventors of new things
Visionaries in every right.
We build from blocks
No one knew existed.
Squares open up and become
Amorphous figures that
Have yet to be named.
We will create a world
That works for us,
One where
Love and passion rule.
Where creativity runs rampant.
We do all this
Without a map,
No directions or training.
We are self-taught luminaries
Lighting the way for all humanity.
Together we must rise
Reach back and lend a hand
To those behind.
Leading by our own example
Leaving behind all limitations
Jumping in to meet our
Future head on.
United with our truth
We follow it
Always walking new lines
Creating new paths.
Living in sync with
Imagination spurred by
That loving truth.
We will light the way
Because we have no other choice.
To live any other way
Would be death.

No comments:

Post a Comment